Keep an eye out on our facebook page for the next Winning Wednesday competition.
On the first Wednesday of each month a new competition will launch with a great prize from one of our lovely shops up for grabs.
Park Mall Winning Wednesday’s prize draw Terms and Conditions
- Entries to the competition are via the Park Mall Ashford Facebook page only. Log in to your Facebook account, search for Park Mall Ashford and ‘Like’ the page.
- You must then follow the instructions on the dedicated Winning Wednesdays competition post that is pinned to the top of the page and tag a friend in the post.
- One competition entry is allowed per person.
- Competition entries open at 12pm on Wednesday 5th December and close at 12pm on Wednesday 12th December.
- There are 5 prizes available. 5 tickets to meet Father Christmas in the Park Mall grotto.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes must be collected from Park Mall Ashford on an agreed date. Prizes will not be posted.
- Five winners will picked at random on Wednesday 12th December 2018, winning one ticket each.
- The winners will be chosen at random by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- The winners will be announced on the Park Mall Ashford Facebook account and asked to contact the centre’s marketing department to arrange collection of their prize.
- The winners must make contact within 7 days of being announced as the winner, failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The grotto is open at the following times:
- Saturday 15th December | 11am – 4pm
- Tuesday 18th December | 11am – 4pm
- Wednesday 19th December | 11am – 4pm
- Thursday 20th December | 11am – 4pm
- Friday 21st December | 11am – 4pm
- Saturday 22nd December | 11am – 4pm
- Sunday 23rd December | 11am – 4pm
- Monday 24th December | 11am – 4pm
- Employees of Park Mall and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances promoters will tell participations how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.