VIRTUAL MEET & GREET WITH SANTA
This Christmas, Park Mall is giving YOU the opportunity to WIN a virtual meet and greet with Santa!
Simply visit our Facebook page, like our Facebook page and comment your (or your child’s) favourite thing about Christmas.
10 lucky winners will then be selected at random and will WIN a virtual call with Santa held on Saturday the 12th December plus a free gift!
Entries are open until 12pm on Friday the 4th of December. See our T&C’s below:
Park Mall’s Virtual Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions
- To enter the virtual Christmas competition, entrants must:
- Like the Park Mall Facebook page
- Comment their entry with their (or their child’s) favourite thing about Christmas
- The competition runs from midday on Friday the 13th November – 12pm on Friday the 4th December 2020. Only entries during these dates will be entered into the competition.
- This competition is open to all age groups! Whether you are 8 or 80, Santa can’t wait to meet you!
- After the closing date, 10 winners will be picked at random using a name generator.
- The 10 winners will each win a virtual Zoom call with Santa (up to 10 minutes long) and a free gift (up to the value of £25).
- The call will take place on Saturday 12th December at an agreed time with the winners. No alternative date is available.
- The gift will be decided based on the winners likes and interests which will then be posted.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The promoter for this competition is Park Mall Shopping Centre, Ashford.
- The prize will be posted once agreed with the winner via email.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this prize draw in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.