Park Mall's Fantastic Father 2020
Win your dad £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers in our Fantastic Father competition on our Facebook page!
It is simple to enter:
1) Like the Park Mall FB page 👍
2) Post a photo of your Dad, Granddad or Father Figure in your life in the comments below the competition post
3) Tell us what makes him so Fantastic! ❤️️
Nominations are open until 12pm on Sunday 14th June!
T&Cs apply – see below!
Park Mall’s Fantastic Father Competition Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the Fantastic Father competition, entrants must:
- Like the Park Mall facebook page
- Post a photo of their Father on the Park Mall facebook page along with a reason why their Father is so Fantastic
- A Fantastic Father does not have to be a person’s actual biological Father, it can be the Fatherly figure in their life, Stepdad, granddad, uncle etc. The person that to them is most like their Father.
- Mother’s can nominate their husbands/partners on behalf of children that are too young to nominate them themselves.
- The nominations are open from 3pm on Monday 8th June – 12pm Sunday 14th June 2020, only entries during these dates will be entered into the competition.
- After the closing date, the Park Mall judging panel will shortlist the top 5 entries. Those 5 entries will be added to an album on Park Mall facebook page for the public to vote for their favourite people. The person with the most likes on their photo, will win the competition.
- The person that nominated the winner will be contacted via the facebook account that they used to enter the competition.
- The prize is a £100 shopping spree in the form of a Love2Shop gift card.
- The promoter for this competition is ParkMall Shopping Centre, Ashford.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this prize draw in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.