Marvellous Mum Competition 2019
This year our search for Ashford’s most Marvellous Mum returns! If you think this could be your mum then nominate her now and you could win her £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers (Plus there are runner-up prizes from The Little Teapot, Wilko and Tat2ltd)
It is simple to nominate your mum:
1) Make sure you like the Park Mall facebook page 👍
2) Post a photo of your Mum in the Marvellous Mum Facebook post 👩
3) Tell us the reason why she is Marvellous in the comments section!❤️️
Park Mall’s Marvellous Mum Competition Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the Marvellous Mum competition, entrants must:
- Like the Park Mall facebook page
- Post a photo of their Mum on the Park Mall facebook page along with a reason why their Mum is Marvellous
- A Marvellous Mum does not have to be a person’s actual biological Mother, it can be the Motherly figure in their life, Stepmum, grandmother, Aunt etc. The person that to them is most like their Mum.
- Father’s can nominate their wives/partners on behalf of children that are too young to nominate them themselves.
- The competition runs from 10am on Friday 15th March – midnight Sunday 24th March 2019, only entries during these dates will be entered into the competition.
- After the closing date, the Park Mall judging panel will shortlist the top 5 entries. Those 5 entries will be added to an album on Park Mall facebook page for the public to vote for their favourite people. The person with the most likes on their photo, will win the competition.
- The person that nominated the winner will be contacted via the facebook account that they used to enter the competition.
- The prize is a £100 shopping spree in the form of Love2Shop vouchers. Runner up prizes are available. The prize of Mother’s Day high tea for 2 must be used on Mother’s Day (Sunday 31st March). Prizes must be collected from Park Mall Shopping Centre.
- The promoter for this competition is ParkMall Shopping Centre, Ashford.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this prize draw in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.