Did you know that traditionally January is known as the most depressing month of the year! As the Christmas memories fade, all we are left with are a hammered bank account, a bulge around the waist, gloomy weather and a return to work after weeks of partying. There is even an official equation for why it is so depressing!
But we are saying NO to being blue! We are going to add a bit of colour and cheer to the month for our shoppers!
We have 100’s of prizes to give away throughout January, all you have to do is shop in Park Mall between the 1st and 31st January to be in with a chance of winning, it’s that simple!
Park Mall Hello January prize draw Terms and Conditions
- To be in with a chance of winning a Hello January prize, entrants need to be shopping in Park Mall shopping centre, Ashford, between the 1st and 31st January 2019.
- Shoppers will be chosen at random and give vouchers of varying dominations to redeem against their shopping in Park Mall shopping centre.
- The vouchers need to be redeemed in January 2019.
- The vouchers are only valid in Park Mall shopping centre stores.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Prizes will not be posted.
- There will be over 100 winners throughout the month.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be asked to have their photograph taken to be used on the Park Mall social media channels to prove that the winners are real, but refusal to have their photograph taken does not affect their right to win the prize.
- Employees of Park Mall and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details of the competition are correct at the time of publication and the promoter will only supplement or amend conditions of entry in exceptional circumstances. In such circumstances, promoters will tell participations how to obtain the supplemental or amended rules.
- Prizes awarded will be as described in the marketing communications or reasonable equivalents.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrants personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoters must make available on request the name and county of major prizewinners, by entering into the competition you are consenting to this information being publicised. Prizewinners will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any circumstances out of The Promoter’s control mean that the competition prize advertised is not available, The Promoter reserves the right to (without prior notice): (a) cancel the promotion; and or (b) substitute the competition prize for another amount of less value.