Win your superhero £100 worth of Love2Shop vouchers in Park Mall’s competition!
To enter, simply:
1) Like the Park Mall Facebook page
2) Post a photo of your superhero in the comments
3) Tell us what makes them so fantastic
Park Mall’s Ashford Superhero Competition Terms and Conditions:
- To enter the Ashford Superhero competition, entrants must:
- Like the Park Mall Facebook page
- Post a photo of their superhero on the Park Mall Facebook page along with a reason why their superhero is so fantastic.
- A superhero does not just have to be in a person’s family, it can be anything from a friend, work colleague, someone in the community, an NHS worker – the list goes on!
- Entries MUST have permission to use the photograph of the person they are nominating. It is up to the nominee to ensure they have permission.
- The nominations are open from 12pm on Monday 4th January – 12pm Sunday 31st January 2021 only entries during these dates will be entered into the competition.
- After the closing date, the Park Mall judging panel will shortlist the top 5 entries.
- Those 5 entries will be added to an album on Park Mall Facebook page for the public to vote for their favourite people.
- The person with the most likes on their photo, will win the competition.
- The person that nominated the winner will be contacted via the Facebook account that they used to enter the competition.
- The prize is a £100 shopping spree in the form of a Love2Shop gift card.
- The promoter for this competition is ParkMall Shopping Centre, Ashford.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative is available.
- By entering the promotion, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions, they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- Details are correct at the time of publication, but are subject to change without prior notice.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this prize draw in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.